We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Обновление от 18 декабря 2014
|Обновления (последнее)||← Обновление от 17 декабря 2014||Обновление от 18 декабря 2014||Обновление от 19 декабря 2014 →|
- Coaches and in lobby spectators can now view match details and replays of practice lobby games they participated in.
- Fixed an issue where Mac OS X users could not connect to servers reliably.
- Fixed an issue where the first spectator watching a game could time out too early.
- Themed map preference option now available for 1v1, coop bot, and ranked matches.
- Themed map preference is now a soft matching parameter, not a hard compatibility requirement. In ranked, the standard map will be used unless all players have opted into the themed map. In all other modes, the map with the most votes wins, with ties going to the oldest account.
- Fixed a bug with a recent network optimization that could cause servers to crash. Abandons are never assessed when players are disconnected due to a server crash.
- Fix to the Spirit Bear healing HP from drop and pick up. 's
- Fix to an issue with not targeting mechanical units.