Обновление от 18 июня 2014
|Обновления (последнее)||← Обновление от 16 июня 2014||Обновление от 18 июня 2014||Обновление от 19 июня 2014 →|
Источник: Dota 2 Update - June 18th, 2014
- Compendium Reward Released: Added Favorite Hero Challenge
- Select a Favorite Hero in the compendium, and try out the new in-game performance analysis tool
- Compendium Reward Released: Added 1v1 Practice Mode
- Practice solo midlane against one other player
- Team matchmaking is now merged into ranked matchmaking
- To play as a team, prepare a party of five for ranked matchmaking. Then select the option to play using the team identity.
- Max team roster size increased from 5 to 7. Any team roster change will reset the team MMR.
- You may not create a team or be a member of a team until you reach level 13. (Existing teams with players lower than level 13 are not removed from the roster, but will be prevented from matchmaking.)
- Abandonment rules and available game modes are now the same as ordinary ranked matchmaking.
- You may not participate in team matchmaking while in the low priority matchmaking pool.
- Teams will only be matched against other ranked parties of five, preferably against other parties playing using a team identity, but potentially against ordinary parties not using a team identity.
- Visual update to the Hero Picker and Loadout Browser.
- Combined co-op and normal bot match tabs.
- Several ability and item tooltip adjustments.
- Updated controls when watching replays, it now auto-hides at the bottom of the screen.
- Team profiles for pro teams now only display official player names, and have limited right-click options.
- Game end scoreboard now shows rank changes and fantasy points in ranked and league matches, respectively.
- Added a Player Score details popup to the Fantasy Roster and Matchup pages.
- Spectators can now see item tooltips on purchase announcements.
- While in game, changing the camera zoom level is now smooth.
- Double tapping Select All will now center the camera on your hero.
- Fixed bug where panning the camera or clicking on the мини-карта did not immediately update the camera's height.
- Spectators can now zoom out while using the Directed Camera, Free Camera, and Hero Chase Camera.
- Fixed a bug in Showcase View where if you clicked on another unit to begin dragging the camera, you would move to that hero.
- Increased the click radius for selecting another unit in Showcase View.
- Showcase View no longer defaults to the front of the selected unit, unless it’s the first time, or unless the player is in another player’s perspective (including broadcasters).
- Fixed a bug where the camera’s transition into Showcase View would rotate in an awkward way.
- Improved effectiveness of language matching in the matchmaking algorithm.
- Added bot for .
Ошибки игрового процесса
- Fixed a bug where could sometimes move towards the previously Tethered unit instead
- Fixed large stacks of sometimes letting you run through and 's Leash
- Fixed Cleave not hurting units that are currently being teleported to
- Fixed an issue with and Disarm not interacting properly
- Fixed 's s malfunctioning on rare occasions
- Fixed sometimes being affected by damage reflection while invulnerable in
- now plays the crit sound on an attack connecting, rather than on attack start
- Добавлены билеты: