Обновление от 20 января 2017
|Обновления (последнее)||← Обновление от 19 января 2017||Обновление от 20 января 2017||Обновление от 23 января 2017 →|
Источник: Dota 2 Update - January 20th, 2017
- Shop UI has been reworked
- Popular Items are now generated automatically per hero based on the top 12 items from players with 5k mmr and above from the most recent two weeks of games
- Popular Items are now highlighted on the item grid directly
- Shop item grid is now shown on the right side with guides extending to the left
- A global customizable Pinned Items section has been added to the shop. This section can be used to customize the shop to the items you use most frequently and are not tied to the currently selected hero.
- Restored the optional ability to bring up learn mode with a hotkey, allowing for a two stage input for leveling abilities
- Added a hotkey for opening the talent tree UI. While the talent tree UI is open, the hotkeys 1 and 2 can be used to select the left or right branch.
- Increased area used for multi unit selection UI and improved readability
- Multi unit selection icons now scale dynamically based on the number of units there are. They do not change size once a selection is made.
- Adjusted Hero HUD layout
- Attribute bonuses now show up permanently on the screen
- Base values for damage, armor, strength, agility and intelligence are now displayed alongside the bonus values (rather than being totaled)
- HP/Mana Bars are now slightly bigger
- Added Guide support for Talent Trees
- Fixed unpublished guides (that were in your cloud) not showing up in your Guide browser
- Fixed incorrect shop order between Armor and Weapons.
- Updated size of for and .
- Fixed showing incorrect description of Upgrade Talents setting.