Обновление от 8 декабря 2011
|Обновления (последнее)||← Обновление от 2 декабря 2011||Обновление от 8 декабря 2011||Обновление от 16 декабря 2011 →|
Источник: Dota 2 Update Released
Updates to Dota 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. Fixes include:
- Added Death Prophet!
- Fixed Feast working on denies
- Night Stalker
- Updated suggested item build.
- When purchasing while dead, items can go to the main inventory ( previously were sent to the stash ).
- Fixed some item buffs not working when combined while the hero is dead.
- Fixed ability tooltips not working when the game is paused.
- Revamped the waiting for players (loading) screen.
- If a player fails to connect and load, we now kick all the players back to matchmaking so we don't end up 4v5.
- Removed chat from game end panel, we now just show regular hud chat during scores.
- Hooked up occasional flinches to lane creeps.
- Reduced random blood splatter chances from creep to creep attacks.
- Fixed Broodmother's webs not showing up if you connected after they were created.
- Screenshakes now work during the end game cinematic
- Fixed character shadows sometimes not showing up.
- Units are now pushed away from the ancient when it's destroyed.
- Updated pine tree foliage.
- Added unique tree destruction and tree stumps
- Added WIP radiant ancient destruction
- Changed impact effects to have a specific hero variation
- Fixed blood coming from mechanical units
- Fixed Weaver afterimage effects not rendering properly
- Fixed character shadows staying off if they were first rendered as invisible on a client
- Alchemist's concoction lines are now heard by other players nearby.
- Riki will only say "This is Redundant" when picking up an Invisibility Rune while invisible.
- Fixed not hearing the ancient destruction sound effects if the camera was too far away.
- Enabled the Unit Speech option in the settings panel.
- Altered processing on Jakiro voices (in 12/1/11 update).
DOTA 2 BOTS
- Fixed bug where bots would fail to attack Рошан.
- Fixed bug where bots wouldn't deny their own creeps.
- Fixed spectating players still being able to control bots while spectating.
- Fixed bug where bots would grab Aegis over humans if the human's inventory was full. Now they'll assume the human will drop an item for Aegis.
- Fixed bug that could sometimes cause no one on a team to pick up Aegis.
- Fixed bug where bots would freeze when they encountered a dropped item that they wanted to destroy.
- Fixed bug where bots were only avoiding the outermost towers in each lane.
- Bots now try to avoid each other somewhat, so they should no longer stack on top of each other as much.
- Bots will now attack pets, controlled creeps, and minions in general.
- Fixed case where heroes would backtrack after blinking.
- Added bot avoidance to Ancient Apparition's Cold Feet.
- Bots will now use Glyph if their base is under attack and there are no humans on their team.
- Fixed bug in Crystal Maiden bot that was preventing her from using Freezing Field.
- Fixed bug where bots would tank Рошан until they died.
- Sven has a new portrait animation.