Старые способности Lifestealer
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.72 gameplay patch.
- Applies a Strong Dispel on Lifestealer upon cast.
- During Infest, all of Lifestealer's other spells are turned inactive, and Infest is replaced by Consume.
- During Infest, Lifestealer is periodically moved to the host's current position. This affects multiple things such as:
- When Infest ends (be it via Consume, or the host dies), Lifestealer appears at the host's location.
- Every aura Lifestealer has (including and ) affect units around the host.
- Effects which react on heroes' presence, such as , or , react on the host's presence.
- Infest does not stop any regeneration. So Lifestealer returns with the health and mana he had before Infest + the Infest heal + what he could regenerate during it.
- Cannot be cast on heroes and creep-heroes.
- The infested unit is marked with a visual effect above it, visible to allies only.
- Appears when Infest is cast and stays until Lifestealer gets out of the host.
- If the infested unit dies before Lifestealer consumes it, no health is gained.
- Consume always kills the host upon using it.
- This ability got moved into the second ability slot and reworked into the current in the 6.49 gameplay patch.
- Fully stacks with other sources of lifesteal.
- Cannot lifesteal off of wards, buildings and allied units.
- This ability was in Lifestealer's second ability slot and was removed in the 6.49 gameplay patch.
- Poison Sting is a Unique Attack Modifier, and does not stack with other Unique Attack Modifiers.
- Debuffs of successive attacks do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The damage ticks in 1 second intervals, starting immediately when the debuff is placed, resulting in 2 damage ticks.
- Can deal up to 4/8/14/20 damage (before reductions).
Movement Speed Bonus: 3%/5%/7%/9%
Attack Speed Bonus: 10/20/30/40
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.49 gameplay patch.
- Fully stacks with other attack speed and movement speed increasing effects.
- This ability got moved into the first ability slot and reworked into the current in the 6.49 gameplay patch.
- Interrupts Lifestealer's channeling spells upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on Lifestealer upon cast.
- When using while Rage is active, Rage ends prematurely.
- Increases Lifestealer's size by 25% for its duration.